Are you looking for an unique setting for your wedding?
Italy offers more than a chance to locate the perfect site for your big day.
Unfortunately, when it comes to choose a place, most of foreign couples opt for Sorrento, Capri, Amalfi Coast, Venice and similar touristy destinations.
Such destinations offer great sites to celebrate weddings, but if you are willing to be different, Italy has many more options to offer you.
You can find nice churches or cloisters, romantic places with lemons, grapes, olives, terraces and all you need to create a very special atmosphere, throughout the country.
Just a few ideas:
- Cinque Terre — the five villages offer a lot of terraces over looking the sea;
- Assisi and Umbria — castles, cloisters and churches galore;
- the Alpine Lakes — Como, Maggiore and Garda;
- Sassi of Matera — a really unique setting;
- Verona — city of Juliet and Romeo;
Search for images of Italy on the web and be creative in your choice. Only your imagination will be your limit.
Just a recommedation: a wedding planner could be essential for your wedding in Italy, so check if there are agencies planning venues in the area.